Thursday, February 2, 2012

Solo at Hongkong Disneyland



Disneyland: The Happiest Place on Earth

Because I can't get over with our office Disneyland theme last Halloween, I promised to myself to be at Disneyland someday..and Charrran! Hello Disneyland Hongkong!(Happiest Place on Earth)

I am a Kid again at Disneyland! ! !




After I checked in at Cosmic House, I started my 1st Itinerary in HongKong - Disneyland (1PM-9PM)

How to get there from Mirador Mansion (Tsi Sha Tsui)

By Train (MTR): TST Station(Red Line) –Lai King(Red Line)-Lai King(Orange Line)-Sunny Bay(Orange Line)-DisneyLandResort (Pink Line) (Vice Versa to TST)

Check MTR website for faretables,stations etc... Click Here!


Disney Train at Sunny Bay Station



Strolled along Main Street.Lunch at Comet's Cafe.Don't forget to check the Show Schedules


Hello Disneyland!
 



Curry-Taste Like



Comet's Cafe
For more Info...



Watched the Flights of the Fantasy Parade (Most of the Musicians and Performers are Pinoys)



Some of them are Pinoys









I bet Belle is a Filipina
What happened to Buzz?
Where is Tinkerbell?
How about Stitch?
  a lot more...on my FB account
  
Then the Shows and Rides I've watched and enjoyed:

@Tomorrowland: A thrill ride at Space Mountain and  real-like encounter with Stitch (very funny and kulit ni Stitch), and helping Buzz at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters









I'm Helping Buzz !


Target that letter Z
Now, He is pointing that Guy, Not Me I'm Shy!


 @FantasyLand : 3D adventure at Mickey's Philharmagic, up close with Pooh,Mickey and Pluto at Fantasy Gardens,a cruise journey as children of the world sing and dance "It's a Small World" in their own language..Where is Flying Dumbo? Is Mad Hatter the owner of the Tea Cups?

 




Mad Hatter's Tea Cups


Flying Dumbo Ride





3D Show
  




"It's a Small World after all"


From Ireland
Africa


Latin America
Middle East


Asia


China


Underwater


Hawaii


The Philippines


"Paalam!" (Right Side)

and  a lot more...on my FB account
 
@Toy Story Land: I'm Andy for a day and play with my toys..hehehe...Tried the extreme RC Racer Ride!






Mala- Anchor's Away of  EK


I Tried and Screamed Out Loud! (Deadma sa Katabi!)


 



Parachute Drop?

 




@Adventureland: A journey at Jungle River Cruise


Baby Elephant




Hippo on the loose


Bad Chimpanzees threw this big box near our Boat, I almost got wet


 
      I skipped some of the rides because of long queues, and had limited time , i think those rides are very much for kids only not kid at heart hehehe...

...And because of the cold weather and for my comfort, I never missed my cigarette break! :-)

     Dinner at Disney Clopin's Festival of Foods. Mesmerize with their Fireworks Display by 9pm



Cinderella's Castle








Sorry for the Shots! Haven't Mastered Manual Settings Yet


Along Nathan Rd (Below the Mirador Mansion)
Going Back to TST (Tsi Sha Tsui)

By Train (MTR): DisneyLandResort (Pink Line)- Sunny Bay(Orange Line)-Lai King(Orange Line)–Lai King(Red Line)-TST Station(Red Line)



Back to Guesthouse and Capping the Day or Night with a BIG SMILE :-)
 

Helpful Links

*My Mentor Andy's Solo-Backpacking in HK-Macau(100% Helpful)
*Check Pretty Travel's Youtube videos for directions in HK-Macau (100% Helpful)
*China Travel Service (For the updated  and discounted prices for the tourist spots in HongKong and Macau)
*MTR (Metro Rail/ Buses Fares and Maps)

If you have questions, feel free to comment below. Xie Xie

 Next>  Day II: a Day in Macau

No comments:

Post a Comment